Please note that this key will add Remote Desktop Services User CAL (Not Device CAL) to your existing Pre-Activated Windows 2019 Server. It cannot be used to Activate your Windows 2019 Server.
You will receive 1x Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Client Access Licenses for 50 users.
This key will install 50 user roles into your Windows Server (regardless of the number of devices a user will be used).
Click blue chat bubble on the bottom right-hand side for live chat support.
Unless stated otherwise in the Terms of Service.
Warranty terms of a product can be seen by clicking the "Product Warranty" button. You have the full responsibility of having a proper understanding of warranty terms before purchasing.
When claiming the warranty, you must present valid proof. It could be inspecting your product activation status via remote access software such as TeamViewer, Anydesk or valid screenshots of the error. Screenshots must prove that the purchased product key/account has been used and has an activation issue.
Warranty will be completely voided if you're using cracked software. Cracked software may waste your purchased license key(s) if you try to activate such a copy without uninstalling it. So, we highly recommend you completely uninstall any cracked, free activation tools before using our keys. Make sure to install the original software downloaded from the official download sources.
Accepted payment methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Nano, Monero and Stripe for credit/debit card payments.
We're using the Sellix platform to host our store and it is a fully automated system. Once you paid for a particular invoice, purchased good(s) and instructions will be automatically delivered to the email address you entered during the checkout process and also your browser tab will be updated once your payment is confirmed.
Cryptocurrency payments such as Bitcoin, and Litecoin are not instant payment systems. Once you initiate a cryptocurrency transaction, it will need a particular number of block confirmations in order to be a valid transaction. An invoice you paid with cryptocurrency will be required 1 block confirmation to be considered as paid. In this case, you will have to wait until your transaction achieves that requirement in order to receive the purchased products. The block confirmation time is completely based on the blockchain network condition and the transaction fee you have paid.
We're not responsible for any mistakes or any technical difficulty you face such as delays in automatic delivery during the checkout process but we're always ready to support you in such situations.
Manual delivery is possible if the payment status of your invoice is "Completed".
Refund only the exact amount received. Transaction fees, and cryptocurrency market price changes will not be considered.
Feel free to contact us before buying anything if you have any doubts.
Product titles consist of [Type of the product] Product name, the number of devices that can be used and the activation method (online/offline or else). Below are the basic meanings of the product types.
- [Retail] - Products can be purchased from retail merchants such as boxed copies or online from the Microsoft Store. These product keys can be transferred to another PC.
- [OEM] - Product keys are issued to the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and may not be transferred to another computer. However, they may be transferred with the computer if it is transferred to new ownership. If the OEM PC came pre-installed with Windows 8 or Windows 10, then the product key will be embedded in the UEFI firmware chip.
- [Volume] - These are Volume MAK product keys and may not be transferred with the computer if the computer changes ownership.
- [Bind] These keys can be linked with your Microsoft account. They will stay permanently as a purchased product on your account once you redeemed them.
- [Phone] - This type of product key needs to be activated by the telephone(offline) activation method. These are used retail keys.
- [Account] - This type of product will be delivered in the form of username:password.
- [Key] - Common identifier for license keys, activation codes other than Microsoft.